Saturday, September 12, 2009

Brian, Sela, Daniel, and Jaden

Wow!! Thats all I have to say about this wonderful family. These guys are definitely the definition of a family . Brian and I went to Granger High back in the days and we reminisced a little during the shoot. I was happy that I got to bring my whole family along especially my wife. She has a natural talent when it comes to photography. Anyways, we had so much fun with the Misinale family for a second there I thought it wasn't a photo shoot! It really helped out with getting great smiles. Thanks again for the wonderful night Brian, Sela, Daniel and little jaden. I can't remember your sisters name Brian but thank you to for being our baby sitter while we got some couple shots! LOL..


misinale8

misinale3

misinale2

misinale4

misinale5

misinale6

misinale7
\
Misinale1

5 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

GREAT JOB ALVIN!!! AWESOM PHOTOS!!! MY FAV IS THE ONE OF DANIEL AND JAYDEN AND THE ONE OF DANIEL DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST COPYING HIS DADDY =)

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

COOL! We had fun Alvin and family. We really like the pictures and can't wait to see the rest. Good job Alvin, we'll be recommending you to our friends. And can't wait to take pics with Selas family.

Dasl*it Photography said...

Great job Alvin, these shots are great.. Love the one of the son and shadow of the parents.. That one is so creative. Beatiful family

Morena said...

ALVIN you did an awesome job, that shoot was soo fun it makes me want to tag along on all your photo shoot with your wife and sister in law good times and by the way my name is Kalo aka Morena:) keep up the awesome work Love it!!

Seini Photography said...

Love it Alvin! Keep it comin:)