Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dedicated to my Mom: Single Mom Project-Lynell, Lia, Jeremiah, and Aniyah

blog1 So I've started a new project in dedication to my mom. I've grown up in a single parent home for most of my life. I know the hard work it takes to be a parent with both "father" and "mother" in the home, but to have only one parent takes an act of godliness. In the coming months I will be posting photos of single moms and their families that I have come to know and love. This post is featuring a single mom that has been an inspiration to me. There's a lot of what I see in Lynell that reminds me of my own mom. Lynell has 3 beautiful children that can make any photographer look good!! Yah I was lucky! It was fun shooting them in the short time we had. Enjoy!! Shout out to my wonderful wife for being with me on this shoot. Thanx hun!




blog2 blog3 blog4 blog5 blog6 blog7 blog8 blog9

No comments: